My Week of Reading (6 - 10 February 2018)

Hello Everyone,

It's been a nice quietish week; I only did one review:

Lucky Score by Deborah Coonts:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Lucky Score
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Lucky Score
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Luck Score

Monthly Reading Goals:
Ok; I've managed to get another reading goal done - reading a romance book; though this review will only be up next week. Which means that I have completed February's goals - and that hasn't happened in a long time; so let's hope that I can keep it up!

Last Word:
Since it's been a quiet-ish week I've been able to get one or two other things done. Painting has been a bit slow, but I'm hoping that I'll be done with everything by the end of next week; but we'll see how that goes. 

Slowly getting there...

At the moment; I'm busy reading 'Onward' by Meghan McDonnell, and I'll be doing a review of this book sometime next week. I've also got a leisure book that I'm reading at the moment - but I'll talk about that one at a later stage since I'll only be reviewing it at the end of the month, and I'll also be talking about where I got it from as well!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments