My Week of Reading (29 January - 3 February 2018)

Hello Everyone,


I've had quite a productive week; I managed to do 4 reviews this week - so let's jump straight in!

The Spirit of Imagination by S.A. Tawks:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The Spirit of Imagination
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Spirit of Imagination
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Spirit of Imagination

Captive Rebel by Erin McDermott:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Captive Rebel
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Captive Rebel
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Captive Rebel

A Royal Affair by Amy Saunders:
Amazon: Amazon Review - A Royal Affair
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - A Royal Affair
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - A Royal Affair

The Last Straw by Ed Duncan:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The Last Straw
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Last Straw
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Last Straw

Monthly Reading Goals:
Now that that is done, let's move onto reading goals. For one of the reading goals - chick lit - I have decided to go with 'A Royal Affair' by Amy Saunders; though this could also technically fall into the romance category as well, but I'll leave it in the chick lit category, since I plan on reading another novel for romance. So let's see how the rest of the month goes!

Last Word:
I've had quite a decent start to February, this coming week will be relatively quiet; but I'll be catching up on some other (self-employed) stuff and things that I have in the works. And another thing...

The third wall is done!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments