My Week of Reading (1 - 6 January 2018)

Hello Everyone,

So this is my first 'week of reading' post for 2018!
This week, I've managed to get one review done as well as one blog post. Without further ado, here is the review:

The Black Notebook by Isabelle Snow:

I quite enjoyed this book; I'm definitely keeping an eye on this author.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't started my January goals yet; but it is highly likely that I'll be starting next week with it; and I will most probably start with the humorous novel.

Last Word:
It's nice that I've been able to ease myself back into reading. I will most likely start reading a little bit more next week. At the moment, I'm doing a re-read of a book that has come out with an updated version. I've also been doing quite a bit of painting. I've also been easing into and experimenting with my new self-employed status. Chances are; overtime the schedule will change, but for now, I've found a schedule that works. 
Last question: Who of you are participating in the Bout of Books Read-a-thon? What will you be reading if you are participating? Let me know in the comments section down below!

The first part of my wall/room is complete!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments