My Week of Reading (25 - 30 December 2017)

Hello Everyone,


So this is going to be my last blog post for the year; and on top of that, I've had a good reading year - 82 books for 2017! I'm hoping to read more books next year; so we'll see how that goes. Anyways, let's move onto the reviews that I did this week:

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The Lovely Bones
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Lovely Bones
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Lovely Bones

A Kiss for Christmas by Melody Grace:
Amazon: Amazon Review - A Kiss for Christmas
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - A Kiss for Christmas
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - A Kiss for Christmas

I'll Take Manhattan by Judith Krantz:
Amazon: Amazon Review - I'll Take Manhattan
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - I'll Take Manhattan
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - I'll Take Manhattan

I've just realised that all the books I've listed above are leisure reads - and I reckon that is a good way to end off the year. 


Progress

Monthly Reading Goals:
I have now finished August and October's reading goals: 'I'll Take Manhattan' for August's goal, and 'The Lovely Bones' for October's goal - though I will say; the book for October didn't quite fit the reading goal that I chose, but anyways; I'll probably have better luck choosing next time!


The Window Section Done

Last Word:
And now that I'm done with my reading challenge for the year - I can concentrate a little bit more on the painting that I'm busy doing for the room where my work station is going to be. Lastly; I would just like to thank all my followers for being loyal as well as any authors who have followed me this year and have allowed me to read some of their books; I really appreciate each and every single one of you! And lastly...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!


Slowly getting there

Hope you had a great week of reading and have a happy new year,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments